Candied Cocoa Shimmer ShadowSense
0.20 fl oz / 5.9 ml
Candied Cocoa Shimmer ShadowSense: Frosted soft brown with red and mauve pearl.
Add the perfect touch of luster to your lids with longlasting luminous colour. Shimmer shades perfectly coordinate with the ShadowSense matte collection.
Experience long-lasting, rich eye shadow shades that start as a crème and finish as a powder on the eyes. Shades can be worn separately or blended to create new colours and looks.
- Choose from Matte or Shimmer shades
- Use to accent, highlight, contour or line eyes
- Formula includes anti-ageing SenePlex® Complex for protection of the delicate eye area
The long-lasting capabilities of ShadowSense with SenePlex® are set up via the SeneDerm® SkinCare System and MakeSense® Foundation with SenePlex. Both creamy SenseCosmetics® ShadowSense formulas are nourished with the same proprietary anti-aging formulation and advanced color technology as the MakeSense Foundation with SenePlex, and of course offer another layer of SenePlex to the very delicate eye area most prone to wrinkling.
ShadowSense with SenePlex Cream to Powders are thicker than the consistency of MakeSense Foundation, and of course dry to a powder to leave a denser eye color expression.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
ShadowSense is made of a combination of ingredients. Here are a few key components:
- SenePlex Complex: Kinetic enzyme that increases cellular renewal.
- Cymbidium Grandifloum (Orchid) Flower Extract: a plant native to the South Pacific, which has long been a source of excellence for the preparation of emollient products. This powerful anti-oxidant provides free-radical protection and maximum moisturization. The Cymbidium Grandifloum (Orchid) Flower Extract is very effective as a sunscreen.
- Algae (Seaweed) Extract: hydrates, protects skin from the sun, and softens the skin. It is essential in the penetration of the top layer of the stratum corneum and enhances the skin’s ability to repair itself.
- Tocopheryl (and Tocopheryl Acetate): Vitamin E, essential for maintaining the activities of enzymes in the cells and for the formation of red blood cells, is also an anti-oxidant and has been shown to inhibit skin cancer and aid in the healing of skin ailments. Vitamin E is a dynamic weapon against premature aging and combating wrinkles by neutralizing free radicals to stop the chain reaction of molecular damage and to protect the skin against oxidation. It’s also believed to protect skin from the sun’s ultraviolet rays once absorbed into skin.
- Retinyl Palmitate: It is fundamental for increasing skin elasticity and thickening of the epidermis and the dermis. Vitamin A plays an important role in RNA synthesis, known for its cellular renewal properties that speed up exfoliation to reveal younger, plumper skin cells. This process of cell renewal and exfoliation helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and skin irregularities. Medical studies indicate that Vitamin A is effective in slowing down skin aging and in reducing the number and depth of wrinkles. A regression of pigmented spots has been demonstrated in medical studies with regular use of Vitamin A.
- Yeast Extract: a source of folic acid (a member of the vitamin B complex) that aids in formation of new healthy tissues and promotes new cell formation.
- Glucosamine HCL: enhances the body’s ability to manufacture collagen.